Which programs can students study with TR-YÖS?

The admission quotas of public and foundation universities for international students are published every year in the "Students Who will Fund their Studies" tab under the "Students" section on https://www.yok.gov.tr/. Universities accept applications for these quotas with the exams (Exams such as TR-YÖS, YÖS, Abitur, SAT, IB, which will be listed on the official websites of the relevant higher education institutions) determined by the universities. International students use these quotas to study in many fields such as medicine, engineering, architecture, law, guidance and psychological counseling, pharmacy, psychology, teaching and education. However, some universities offering programs in fine arts, music and sports also organize a special talent exam for admission to these programs.